Financial planning is a financial management plan for individuals and families to achieve financial goals. A financial planner like RDV Business Solutions helps their clients determine the best financial plans, strategies and products that are suitable for their financial behaviours.
However, how much do you really know about financial planning? Here we list some of the benefits of financial planning.
Financial Planning: What Are The Benefits?
1) Allows financial targets to be identified and financial goals set.
2) Helps people assess whether they have enough money for retirement, or if they need more financial support for their children’s education.
3) Helps determine how much financial risk an individual can take with investments and provide a financial plan that meets the client’s financial goals.
4) Helps individuals implement financial plans that suit their financial goals, risk tolerance and financial resources.
5) Can help clients afford financial products that are suitable for their financial portfolios such as insurance policies or investment products.
6) Provides financial strategies to ease the burden of a client’s financial commitments such as mortgage repayments and insurance premiums.
7) Helps financial planners understand the financial behaviours of their clients and how they react to financial products, financial markets or financial situations.
8) Helps financial planners develop financial strategies that can help avoid common financial pitfalls such as credit card debt or over-leveraged property purchases.
9) Depending on the level of a financial planner and his financial planning qualifications, a financial planner can help their clients save money by helping them discover financial products that suit their financial needs.
10) Many financial planners are independent financial advisers that do not sell financial products, which means they only work in the best interest of their clients and provide unbiased financial advice.
11) Financial planning also allows financial planners to become financial life planners, which allows them to help their clients achieve financial goals such as financial independence or financial freedom.
12) Professional financial planners save their clients time and money by solving financial problems for them.
13) Financial planning also helps financial planners understand the financial needs of their clients and find suitable financial solutions for them.
14) By organising financial information in a financial plan, financial planners can also help individuals take control of their financial future.
15) Financial planning helps determine a financial strategy that is suitable for the client’s financial goals, risk tolerance and financial resources as well as the individual’s financial behaviours.
16) The right financial planner will be able to provide unbiased advice on which financial products or investment portfolios are suitable for an individual according to his financial situation.
17) Allows clients to invest despite having limited time and understanding of investments.
18) It allows individuals to understand and set personal finance goals and provides them with the knowledge on how they can achieve those goals and get out of debt.
19) Helps save time by saving clients’ financial planning time and financial planners’ financial plan development time.
20) Ensures financial plans will be carried out because financial planners can monitor the financial goals of their clients.
You know what they say: “If you fail to plan…”